Drastically reduce grinder vibration with our Precision Balancing System. Your grinding wheels can now be accurately balanced in your own workshop!
If you've been looking for a fast and effective way to balance your grinding wheels, look no further.
Easy to setup and use, our new balancing system will quickly and easily allow you to balance your grinding wheels for life.
ONEWAY's balancing operation compensates for:
- out of round wheels
- wheel density
- thickness side to side variation of the wheel
Grinding wheels are sensitive to vibration due to their mass and speed. The faster your grinder, the more necessary it is to use balanced wheels.
Unbalanced grinding wheels are NOT something you want on your grinder for several reasons:
- inferior finishes on the tools that are being ground
- harm the bearings and bearing housings of the machine
- grinder may move
- wheels will not last very long due to excess material being removed thru the dressing and/or grinding process
Unfortunately, bench or pedestal grinders do not come equipped with a means to balance wheels.
Our Precision Balancing System will provide the following benefits:
- wheels, bearings, and bearing housings will last longer
- your machine will make less noise
- finishes on your tools and projects will be improved with less effort
Balanced wheels will give better grinding performance. Once completed, rebalancing should not be necessary for the life of the wheels. You will get better grinding performance needed to get sharp tools for better finishes on your turning projects.
Our system is supplied with EVERYTHING YOU NEED to balance TWO grinding wheels with a 1" THRU-HOLE.
Requires wheels to have 1 " hole
Baldor Grinders: the following washers are available:
- 6” Baldor Grinder (Order Part No. 2895)
- 7” Baldor Grinder (Order Part No. 2894)
- 8” Baldor Grinder (Order Part No. 2893)
Delta 8” Variable Speed: Two extra 5/8” washers are required. To install: Remove the Delta flanges. Slide one machined 5/8” washer (supplied) and one regular 5/8 washer onto the shaft. Mount the RH flange to the left side of the grinder with the weights of the Balancing Kit towards the motor side. Install speed nut and guard. Repeat on other side.