The Oneway Multi-Gauge is an evolution in the way indicators can be used in the home workshop.
What can the Multi-Gauge be used for?
- Set roller heights on your planer
- Square the fences on your machines
- Check the knife setting on your planer
- Set the saw blade height and dados on your table saw
- Check the in-feed height on your jointer
- Check heights of your jointer blades
- Accurately measure the height of shaper and router bit settings
- Measure the diameter of drill bits, dowels and flat stock
- Set depth of cut
- Measure groove depths
- Set rabbet widths
- Check saw blade run out
- Check jointer blade heights
- Check jointer in-feed heights
- Set blade and dado height on table saws
- Set planer roller heights
- Square fences
- Check planer knife settings
WHAT MAKES THE MULTI-GAUGE SO SPECIAL?
The frame is 1-1/4" thick and is made from quality cast iron. Three
sides are precision machined at 90 degrees.
Unlike setting jointer knives with a straight edge, magnets or a machinist's magnetic base, the ONEWAY Multi-Gauge lets you know exactly were your jointer knives are in relation to your jointer table.
Quickly, Accurately, No Fiddling.
Part No. 2087 - Multi-Gauge (no indicator)
- Product Code: 2087
- Availability: In Stock